On Friday I was excited to receive a new stock of mohair. Over the weekend this provided me with the perfect opportunity to design a new bear. When I am designing a new bear I have a strong tendency to sketch out the bear much larger than I'd prefer, once I have the basic shape I decrease my initial sketches before transferring the pieces to pattern card. However this weekend I decided to go ahead with what I had already initially laid out on paper, resulting in a much larger bear compared to what I have made in many years. I am really pleased with how this bear came together and I am glad I went with the flow of my original sketches. He's approximately 18.5 inches tall and a wonderful looking traditional gentleman. I think I am going to hold back on releasing him to my website while I work on another new bear because I would very much like to capture a group photo of my bears together.